Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blushing Bride

Last weekend Jake and I flew to Maryland to photograph the amazing wedding of Lindsey & Tyler. Images from their wedding are forthcoming, so for now, I wanted to post some images from Lindsey's bridal session. Lindsey was gorgeous and so great to work with. Here are a few of my favorites.











3 comments:

Melissa O said...

Every time I look at your pictures you amaze me. You are fabulous

Saedi said...

These are awesome! I love her dress!!

Eric and Amber said...

Meredith, you are so good at what you do! I love these pictures.