Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brenda + Aaron 4.25.08

Jake and I had such a great time with Brenda and Aaron on their wedding day. They are such an awesome couple and had a beautiful wedding day. There were so many shots that I wanted to post, it was hard narrowing them down. Here are some of my favorites from the temple. To see more from their awesome luncheon, ring ceremony, and reception, watch their slideshow (link is below the photos).

Aaron and his dad and brothers were pretty funny. Here's one of their crazy poses they came up with.
Brenda's little sister was so cute!










I love this shot of them laughing. It makes me laugh when I look at it.

Brenda & Aaron offered these CD's of their favorite tunes to all their guests. I thought it would work well for the ring shot. The coolest part is that the drawing on the CD is based on one of their engagement photos I took of them!
Congrats you two! You guys ROCK.

View their slideshow, click here.

3 comments:

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

this is jennie boothe from high school. i just wanted to tell you how talented you are at this! i love looking at your pics. Too bad I don't live closer for you to do our family pics. I have already referred you site to many of my family and freinds up north, hopefully you will get some calls. You really have a talen with this and I think it is so neat!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

i never had professional wedding pics done, your pics make me wish i would have. I have some nice ones, but nothing like the ones you have taken.

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Wow, these are two gorgeous people. I love the pictures.