Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Little Liam

Liam's mom Gina is one of my favorite blog commentors! I always appreciate her kind and generous praise, and was so happy when she asked me to take some photos of their sweet little family. Liam was so fun to work with. He was a bundle of energy and definitely kept me on my toes (which is a good thing). Here are some shots from their session.


Loved this series

I don't think Liam liked the sun in his eyes. What do you think?



5 comments:

Gina said...

We love them! Such a cute boy we've got! Thanks for capturing him so perfectly (and for doctoring his gash).

We look forward to seeing them all soon!

Aly said...

I love these! Liam is so expressive and as you know the candid style photos are my favorite.

Kate said...

Love your work and this is one of my favorite little families... :-)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family!

Saedi said...

You are so talented Mere! These are so gorgeous! I love getting to see Gina's darling little family!