Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Matt+Melanie 3.28.2008

Matt & Melanie are married! Jake and I had such a great time with them on their wedding day. Melanie was gorgeous and Matt handsome. The day went so nicely and it was so good to see them so happy! I hadn't shot at the Manti temple in so long, it was nice to get down there again. It's always so fun for me to be a part of this amazing day in people's lives. Lucky lucky me.



The wind totally worked in our favor during this shot, blowing Mel's dress and veil perfectly.




Matt & Mel both have such awesome blue eyes, I kept debating whether or not I should change this to b&w. I really like it both ways.
I wish I could take credit for this shot, but it's Jake's. I LOVE IT! This adorable little flower girl's garland kept falling off her head over her eyes. Jake caught this right as it slipped down.
Details, details, details.
The kids were having a great time out back on the trampoline. I couldn't resist this shot of this little guy jumping in his suit!
I love the Matt&Melanie (M&M) used m&m's in their colors as part of their decorations. It was the obvious choice for the ring shot!
Even grandpa got in the photo action. I love this shot of him working his canon camera!

We had a great time you guys. We are so happy for you and your future!

To View their slideshow, click here.

3 comments:

Gina said...

What a beautiful day! You captured them so wonderfully!

Katie L. said...

What great pictures and I love the one of the flower girl...good job Jake!

Melissa O said...

I love what you do. You have such a talent. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT