Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A day at the farm...

A few weeks ago I spent the evening photographing my cousin Robert and his wife Melinda and their four adorable children. We decided to head out to my aunt & uncle's farm in Payson. I had such a great time with them all! I don't get to see them enough these days, so it was fun spending this time with them. Here's a few of my favorite shots:





Love this light!

I was sorely tempted to nab this tricycle from my aunt. I love it!



Love you guys!

3 comments:

Gina said...

The three girls running together is stunning! They are so expressive and the light is gorgeous!

Melinda said...

I love the pictures. I can't wait to get them onto my walls. You did such a great job. Thanks again.

Saedi said...

Those turned out so darling! Such a cute family, and amazing pictures!