Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Jeff + Jenn 5.31.08

As promised, here are some of my favorite shots from Jeff & Jenn's wedding. Jake and I had an awesome time and it was fun to be with some of Jake's best friends for the weekend!

Some shots around the Las Vegas LDS temple






And a few from their reception
I thought this girl's little pose was so cute, and check out the bowtie on Jenn's little bro! Jeff tied that himself after watching a little demo on YouTube!


I love this shot of Jenn's grandparents. Aren't they classic?
Gettin' some sug at the candy table
Details details details. I especially loved the hydrangeas (my favorite!) and the awesome guitar player they had play throughout the night. He was amazing!

To view their slideshow, click here.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, Meredith! The pictures look so great!!