Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hot/haute

That's how I would describe this awesome bridal session with Jenn. Jake and I went to Vegas last month to photograph the wedding of our friends Jeff & Jenn. The day before the wedding, Jenn and I (along with Jenn's sister) went to Lake Las Vegas for a bridal session. It was a super hot day, but Jenn was awesome and I think we ended having one haute session.

Love Jenn's eyes


Check out these shoes. LOVE THEM







Stay tuned for Jeff & Jenn's wedding to be posted soon!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Meredith!!

I was procrastinating studying and I randomly found your blog! It has been too long.
Your photographs are amazing. You are so talented. Wow! It was also great to see photos of your family and Melinda! I hope things are going well. You look great!
I'll have to post a link to your blog on ours so my friends can see your work!

Emily "Behrmann" Sharpe

Gina said...

Lake Las Vegas is a beautiful place, but adding Miss Jenn and your talent, it's gorgeous! Beautiful work! I love all the shots. The shoes are so awesome!

Melissa O said...

you are amazing. I love everything you do. It's too cool.

Aaron + Kayti said...

man you are talented. we missed you this last weekend, but i hope that you had a grand time at the rexburg wedding. can't wait to see the pictures:) hopefully i will see you soon, seeing as our men are leaving for the weekend!