Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Fager Family

My cousin Richard married the fabulous Jenn and I had the pleasure of photographing her awesome family a few weeks back. Here's a few of my favorite shots.

Jenn's parents are so cute. I loved how her dad kept goofing off. Funny




How adorable is this little guy?

Just the kids...

Love this shot of Jenn and Richie
At the end of the family session, we did a senior session of Jenn's little brother. Here he is!




Thanks for a great session you guys!

2 comments:

quinten said...

The photos of David, Melanie and Carson are fantastic...we love them The Crocketts ps.... The others are great, too... nice work...

Gina said...

That huge tree branch photo is amazing! I love that!