Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dunn Family

Here's a few favorites from this recent family session. The Dunn family is so much fun and reminds me so much of mine in terms of size! We're a huge family too! I was glad we were able to get some pictures of the whole family together. It's been years since I've been able to accomplish that with my own family!

Along with the big groupshot, we did each individual family. Aren't they all such cute families?




All the girls....

And the guysAnd all the grandkids!

No comments: