Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lovely

What can I say? I love this girl! Carissa is super sweet and fun and I had such a great time with her and her mom during this bridal session. I'm excited for the upcoming wedding :)




LOVE this series






3 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

Love your work. Saw you on the CM forum...had to check your blog out. You guys are fantastic. Also, GO UTAH folks! :) I'll be stopping by again for sure!

sheena jibson said...

these are so so so pretty!

Cristi said...

Meredith, I LOVE your work!! You are fantastic! I am a fellow photographer and I hope you don't mind me asking you a question. I'm wondering where you took these bridal shots. Is it a couple of different locations? I LOVE the outdoors/wooded feel, yet you have the bridge(?) and some bricks too. I understand if you're not comfortable disclosing your locations, but I sure would love to know. And really, you do such fantastic work!! I've enjoyed looking through your galleries!