Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holiday Cards!

Can you believe that summer is over and we're creeping into fall? And you all know how fast fall flies by....Eeek! That's right folks. With the holidays right around the corner, it's time to begin thinking of family portraits and holiday cards. I've added a few new ones to the product lineup this year. These cards are DOUBLE-SIDED (read: super awesome) and will definitely set you apart from the neighbors with their glossy grocery store cards. I'm posting a few samples below. Oh! And if you haven't scheduled your family portrait session yet, you'd better do it now. Spots are filling up quickly!





To view all the cards I offer visit my website, click on Proofing, and enter the password "card".

1 comment:

Saedi said...

Those are so cute! I'm seriously tempted to get some of those, you'll have to give me some info on them!