Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Emma & Ava

I shot these of my nieces FOREVER ago, but my poor family always gets pushed to the backburner. I'm posting them at last! I know I'm biased as their aunt, but aren't these two so cute? They each have such strong little personalities, it's fun to see it come across photos.



I think this is my favorite








There were SOOO many more I could have posted! If you want to see them all, click here.

And check out my sister's new craft blog. SHE'S AMAZING (but I already knew that)

2 comments:

Saedi said...

These pictures couldn't be cuter! Shoot Mere, I'm more and more impressed with you every time I look at your blog! What a talent!

Gina said...

So many perfectly gorgeous shots! Little girls are so magical! Great work, Meredith!