Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oldham Family

I had such a great time on this session. My cousin Dan and his wife Saedi have such cute boys and it was such fun playing with them all!

We started the session in their home. I love doing this because what better place to capture a family than in the location they spend most of their time?


I absolutely love this shot

After their home, we headed to their grandma and grandpa's house for some outdoor shots.
The boys expressions in the background crack me up


2 comments:

Saedi said...

Meredith, what can I say, you are truly "THE BEST!!!". We had such a fun time with you, and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Thanks so much, I don't know what we'd do without you!!!

Gina said...

It's so fun to see the fabulous results after Saedi told me she booked the session a long time ago! So many great shots!

I especially love the one on the stair case!