Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Little Miss Olivia

Isn't she sweet? This little one's mom is an old friend of mine from high school whom I haven't seen in ages! It was so fun to catch up on things during the session. And Olivia was as sweet as can be (though a little serious to begin). We were finally able to coax out some smiles though.




This one cracks me up. Doesn't it look like she's giving a thumbs up?

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Beautiful pictures Mere! She is a really cute baby and I guess the famous "bow" paid off for Meagan because it's goes great with the outfit!

BJ said...

I have started a blog for our graduating class of 2000. I want to add as many people as I can, but didn't know if you wanted this blog posted where it is for your business. If you do, visit the site and let me know. I would love you add you. Again, let me know.

Jennie

Gina said...

What a darling! Looks like she fell asleep there at the end. Precious!

Katy said...

Super cute pictures!!