Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

My new nephew!

Little Daxton arrived a few weeks ago and right from the start he's been such a sweet, bright-eyed little guy. Forgive this massive post, but it's a compilation of a few sessions, and I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorites!

Dax still in the oven....

A few hours after his arrival. Isn't he cute!


His new family!

A few days later....Didn't Grandma, Aunt Connie, & Mom do an awesome job painting his room?

Just chillin' on his skateboard
Dax & Daddy
Hardcore, even when sleeping.

And a couple shots at grandma's house
Love his little smile
Last but not least, a few with mommy in the studio


3 comments:

Aly said...

He's so darling! I love the shot with the rings on his little toes. I want that one!

Katie L. said...

What a fun sequence of shots! I really liked that!

Gina said...

OH SO SWEET! What a precious little guy!