Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Friday, March 21, 2008

A little Vegas love

We're back from WPPI in Las Vegas and it rocked! I highly recommend attending to all you photographers out there. We flew down Monday morning and spent the days meeting other photogs, attending classes, and wandering around the tradeshow (which is huge and totally overwhelming--but really good). I'm so glad Jake could come with me! Here's a little recap of trip I shot with my point & shoot:

Hanging out at the Tradeshow
Party time with Bludomain at the Parisian Palace

They had gaming tables set up everywhere. The games weren't for money, just fun. We tried our hand at craps (which I still don't understand) and blackjack

With Candice & Paul after the Blu party (paul and I are somehow distantly related and I haven't seen him in years! It was fun to hook up with these guys for the party)
Outside Paris

Our friends Jeff & Jen. They're getting married in May and we'll be heading back down to Vegas to photograph their wedding.
Moon over Paris and Ballys
Bellagio fountain

Jeff & Jen again. We had a great time hanging with you guys!
Some shots of the hotel and signage




Love this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me being a dork and Jake capturing it all

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Great shots! It looks like you had a really good time! What, you being a dork...NEVER! Ha! Just kidding! :)

Angie Monson said...

love the last ones of you!

julie! said...

Mere, you are so vogue. I am so happy to see pics of you n Jake. You guys are so cute together! love you dear

Aaron + Kayti said...

i am so happy that you guys had the chance to do that! it looks like you guys had so much fun, geez:)