Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Posing (Jake's first blog entry)

I haven't taken the opportunity to post an entry yet, so I thought now would be a good time. I was taking a picture of Meredith, or so we both thought, but the camera was on video mode. We were standing outside the Paris Hotel in Vegas. I thought her reaction was cute.....

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

So cute! I loved the last nostril shot! Ha! I am glad to see you (meaning Jake) post something!

Saedi said...

That was cute! Apparently Jake needs a few lessons with the camera, Mere. Just kidding!

ale said...

That was cute! I haven't talked to you forever so it was fun hearing your voice! Anyway, give me a call sometime so we can hang out!