Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Reunion Time

Okay, okay. As promised, I'm trying to put more personal updates on here for friends and family (and clients too if they're interested!). I've thought about starting a personal blog about 1 million times, but then I remember that I barely have time to keep this blog current, so that idea goes out the window. So here's a little personal entry.

Since graduating high school, I've lost contact with a lot of old friends. Not ALL, but quite a few. Since the blogging craze has suddenly taken the world by storm, we've all been finding eachother and reconnecting, and at long last decided to get together. Some of these girls I seriously haven't seen since we graduated almost 10 years ago. We met at my friend Katie's house and spent a few hours catching up, stuffing our faces with mini cadbury eggs, and oh yeah, more catching up.

Here are two shots I stole from Katie's blog, because guess what? I didn't take any! Hey, a girl deserves a day off once in a while :)

Everyone has children (or at least one on the way) except for me and Amberly. Crazy!

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

It was so fun and I can't believe that the one with all the talent didn't bring her camera! Oh well, that just means that you need to put up with my pics for once! :) It was crazy and so much fun to see everyone!