Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sweet Emily

I was oh so happy when my cousin Sam snatched up his adorable wife Sarah. They've been married for a few years now, and recently had their firstborn. She is completely adorable and takes after her gorgeous mum (Sarah's from England) with her dark hair and features. She's not all Sarah though! I can definitely spot a little Sam in her. :)









3 comments:

Katie L. said...

What a cutey! They make such a cute family! Tell Sam congrats...she's beautiful!

Aly said...

Adorable! She's already changed a lot since I saw her.

Gina said...

That last photo melted my heart! What a sweet and gorgeous little girl!