Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Playing with new backdrops

I'm trying out some new backdrops in the studio. I'm not sure I totally love this one. It might be too orange. Your thoughts?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

IMHO,the backdrop is fine. But the pillow could be the accent color so doesn't blend in her clothes.
^_^

Katie L. said...

I like it...I don't LOVE it but I do like it!

Gina said...

I like it too... not in love, but it's got a beautiful Victorian feel for little girls.

Aly said...

I actually like it a lot. It would fit with my decor.