Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Senior-ity

I remember the feelings of being a senior. Excitement that high school was almost OVER, apprehension and a little fear about change and the future, curiosity about where I would be in 5, 10+ years, a little sadness thinking of leaving friends and having to find new ones. It was such a transitional time. I guess that's why I love photographing seniors. It's fun to capture them in that moment. They've reached the end of the corridor for childhood and teenagism (is that even a word?), and are waiting to walk through the door into adulthood.

Here is one such senior who I had the pleasure of photographing and getting to know. Meet Natalie. I had such a great time on this session. Natalie is so sweet and so gorgeous! A little camera shy at first, this girl was definitely working the camera before long. I loved it!












Thanks Natalie! I had a great time with you!

2 comments:

Aly said...

wow, i'm loving the navy dress, the blonde hair and the red tiles. beautiful.

Kaela Cusack said...

Meredith,

I am a friend of Amberly's from Omniture. She said you are sometimes looking for additional shooters. I'd love to be an option for you! Here's a link to my blog. http://kcusack.blogspot.com/

Sorry, I'm a rookie blogger, but a veteran photographer. I've worked at studios before. Either way, I'd love to chat with you about some opportunities!

I love the color on these shots! Especially that reflection on the red tile. VERY cool.