Welcome to our blog!

Jake and I are excited to be starting our first blog. We decided to create this blog to help keep everyone updated on what's new with Meredith Photography. By frequently posting new photos of our latest shoots, you all can know what we are up to, see our most recent work, and just stay better connected!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nicolette + Shaun 1.19&26.08

Yes you read that date right. My good friend Nicolette is now married! She and Shaun are a perfect match and I'm SO happy that she found such a great guy. I think she's pretty amazing herself, so not just any guy would do! Luckily, Shaun is fabulous. They were married on Jan. 19 in the Provo Temple, and had their reception at the Provo Academy Library. The following weekend (the 26th) they had a second reception in Pocatello, Idaho at the Rosewood Reception Center. Jake and I were able to photograph both events, and had such a fun time! It was really hard to narrow down the photos to my favorites, so I may have gone a little overkill here. You don't mind though, right? :)












There were so many great spots for ring shots! I usually don't take this many, but I couldn't resist. I loved the envelope in the bottom right corner. Nicolette is a teacher, and her little students were having a hard time grasping that her name was going to change. They were sure that "Miss Murray" was just going to become "Mrs. Murray" rather that "Mrs. Broderick". So sweet!
Awesome cake & flowers


And a few from Idaho...

These two are my favorite. Joseph is Nicolette's little brother and this is his little cousin. The two were so hilarious together
There are so many more that I could post! Especially of the receptions. If you want to see more, click here to view their slideshow.

3 comments:

Gina said...

The slide show was great! So many beautiful shots! I loved her hair down... so romantic!

Katie L. said...

Those are great pictures! Lyndsay wanted to get married in Provo but didn't know what kind of pictures she could get. I will have to show her these!

Seleta said...

I love all of her Pictures you are amazing! I am glad to have gotten to know you better! Thank you for making my sister a princess!